My take on floral print / Mi toma en estampado floral

12:09 p.m.







Yesterday I talked about this jacket, and how I didn't knew how to make it less girly and more me, lets go back a little so this look makes more sense, back in december I went to a  90s themed party and bought this iridescent cap for my outfit and tough I will never wear it again, but I saw it hanging from my bedroom door and ideas start flowing. How about pulling the darkest color of the floral print as my accent color and putting some layers (because it was freezing) in a cooler tone to break the darkness in the look with the help of that iridescent cap and a levis dress that was lost in my closet since 2005,  and you know me I have to have my levi`s jeggings and my reebok classics for the perfect outfit of the day. 



Ayer hable acerca de esta chamarra y como no sabia como hacerla ver menos femenina y mas como yo; retrocedamos un poco para que este look tenga sentido, en diciembre pasado fui a una fiesta temática de los 90´s y compre esta gorra iridiscente para mi outfit y pensé que no la volvería a utilizar, luego la vi colgada de la puerta de mi cuarto y las ideas empezaron a fluir. Que tal si sacamos el color mas fuerte de el estampado floral de la chamarra como mi color principal y agregar capas (porque estaba haciendo mucho frío) en un tono frío para romper lo obscuro del look con la ayuda de la gorra iridiscente y un vestido levis que estaba perdido en mi closet desde el 2005, y ya me conoces tengo que tener mis levi´s y mis reebok classic para el outfit perfecto del día.

You Might Also Like

1 Inspiring words