Floral Print? / ¿Estampado floral?

8:41 a.m.



This jacket was a gift from my mom and she knows I don't wear floral very often, but also she knows I wear a lot of faux leather, this particular piece had the perfect balance between feminine and edgy for her beloved daughter ( when she gave it to me, she gave me the biggest puppy eyes ever, love that women!) and I really love it, but now the big question is, how to wear it? How can I style it without falling into a very girly look?

What do you think floral prints, yay or nay?




Esta chamarra fue un regalo de mi mamá, ella sabe que no uso estampados florales muy seguido, pero también sabe que uso mucho imitación de cuero; esta pieza en particular tenia el balance perfecto entre femenino y atrevido para su amada hija ( Cuando me la dio me hizo los ojitos de cachorro mas grandes, como la quiero), pero ahora la pregunta es,     ¿Cómo usarla? ¿Cómo puedo armar un look sin caer en un look súper femenino?

¿Qué piensas acerca de los estampados florales, yay o nay? 

You Might Also Like

0 Inspiring words