Caricaturas en la moda / Cartoons in fashion

8:00 a.m.




As a graphic designer and kid of the 90`s, I enjoy cartoon characters in everything ( I have an obsession with mickey mouse merch, not a secret) and fashion knows that adding cartoon characters in some collections is a winning situation, this year the king of fun fashion Jeremy Scott decided to invite some Cartoon Network characters in his Fall Winter 2016 runway show and this made me feel really happy, but one piece with Ren & Stimpy  create a "my eyes just got bigger than my head" moment, when I saw my funny friends wearing space suits in a pair of black cowboy boots, just amazing, I mean look at those beauties, I would love to have them on my vanity as art, and do my makeup looking at them, ARGH! I love them!

I will talk about the collection in another post but I really need to talk about this boots, today.
What character would you love to see in your clothes?


Como diseñadora gráfica y niña de los 90`s disfruto ver personajes de caricaturas en todo (tengo una obsesión con toda la mercancía de Mickey Mouse, no es un secreto) y el mundo de la moda lo sabe, añadir personajes de caricaturas en algunas colecciones es una situación ganadora. Este año el rey de moda divertida Jeremy Scott decidió invitar a algunos personajes de Cartoon Network en su desfile de Otoño-Invierno 2016, y esto me hizo sentir muy feliz, una de las piezas con Ren & Stimpy creo un momento de "mis ojos se hicieron mas grandes que mi cabeza", cuando vi a estos amigos vestidos de astronautas en un par de botas negras, solo mira a esas bellezas, amaría tenerlas en mi tocador como una pieza de arte y hacer mi maquillaje viéndolas,  ¡AAAAH!, las amo.

Hablare acerca de esta colección en otro post, pero tenia que hablar acerca de estas botas hoy.
¿Que personaje de caricatura te gustaría ver en tu ropa?

You Might Also Like

1 Inspiring words

  1. Oh my gosh I love this so much! I grew up watching these shows too, so seeing these are so nostalgic. I think it would be fun to have some rugrats on a dress :)

    ResponderBorrar