Advance thinking

8:03 p.m.


In this post: Swimsuit, Jacket, Necklace, Shorts, Scarf, shoes.


We are still have time before summer but it’s never too early to start getting ready right, so I got a task to style a swimsuit from one of my favorite stores ModCloth, and I’m the kind of girl that use a swimsuit as part of an everyday look and not just for an occasion so if I have to do something before or after I’m pretty much ready, wearing shorts with the same print just in a different size of dots gives every look something interesting to see , a little jewelry for glamour, and my always favorite denim jacket (goes with everything), a scarf with a fashionable print to hide any crazy hair and of course great shoes to make your legs look long a sexy.


Have a great week

You Might Also Like

1 Inspiring words