A casual day with my red belt.

10:02 p.m.






Red, yellow and blue, a color combination that makes me feel like Snow White maybe just in my head, but i really love it, when I was Little my dad’s family always call me Snow White because I always have a red head band with my short black hair, and that really make me feel special, who doesn’t want to be a princess, hope you have a great day.


You Might Also Like

8 Inspiring words

  1. pretty and cute look!

    Xoxo, http://spyonmefashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Love it!! The colors are perfect!

    fashionindahat.com

    ResponderBorrar
  3. nice post.
    http://fashion-for-women-2012.blogspot.in/2012/10/five-must-have-jeans-for-women.html

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I really like how you've styled your hair here. You look really classy :)
    xxx

    ResponderBorrar
  5. That is so sweet. think this is wonderful inspiration and memories :) Beautiful Monica!

    xoxo Ra

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Gracias guapa mía por volver a mi vida y a mi blog.
    Espero que te quedes conmigo.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Muxas gracias x tu comentario. M alegro haberte exo sonreir, para mi eso es un gran logro. Mil besitos

    ResponderBorrar