My kind of look

9:56 p.m.





You guys know if I see something I like I have to share with you and this collection from the Australian based designer Collette Dinnigan totally make me feel like related, all the delicate textures, my favorite colors, like black, green blue, just lovely. Would you wear these pieces?


You Might Also Like

3 Inspiring words

  1. I'm really enjoying the sheer and black patterned pieces coming out this season, I could definitely incorporate that top into my everyday look. So checking out this designer
    Margief
    X

    ResponderBorrar
  2. This is interesting how they cloned every photo of the model, cool effect. My favorite by far is the black evening dress! It's so classic and classy. great picks here, Love your taste!



    clothing giveaway over at The House of Shoes! :)

    ResponderBorrar