Blouse & flowers

7:46 a.m.









Last week I got this blouse in the mail and although the weather is not perfect for this beautiful long sleeve romantic blouse from Sugarlips, I got courageous and decided to wear it with these flower shorts, and make it more summery. Hope you like it.


You Might Also Like

13 Inspiring words

  1. I really love the photos in your blog. Love the cute illustration and floral shorts. =)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. amazing outfit!i adore the shorts and the shoes.so beautiful!!!great hair too.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love those shorts with your oxfords :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The shorts are adorable, almost as adorable as those shoes.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. love the shorts :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. That blouse is so great! I love romantic silky blouses, although I have yet to get one like yours! And it goes perfectly with the shorts!

    xx
    http://sophisticatedlace.blogpost.com

    ResponderBorrar
  8. This is pretty! You have beautiful eyes :)

    ResponderBorrar
  9. great trousers and I love the way, you pinned up your hair!

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Stunning outfit! I love everything from head to toe (literally!).
    -P.
    Bowtie Diary

    ResponderBorrar