My take on:

10:21 p.m.


A couple of post ago I wrote about about the designer Amanda Assad Mounser necklaces and decided I'd try and make one myself inspired on her line, a lot of beads , chains, and minutes later this is my take on her pieces hope you like it.


You Might Also Like

8 Inspiring words

  1. amazing necklace :)

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You did an amazing job with that necklace, it's really beautiful.

    P.S. Enter my awesome international giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2012/04/easter-international-giveaway.html

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Beautiful necklace!! Thanks for sharing, I would definitely make one! excited! :D

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Oh wow that is so cool! Would love to try doing this sometime.. Do you sell them, too?

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Siempre he querido intentar hacer un collar así!!
    Te quedó muy bien, que padre inspiración :)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Freesia te quedó espectacular!! Tu siempre tan especial y única con esa estética que me encanta

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Gorgeous DIY, Freesia.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ResponderBorrar