Cute sweet love

8:57 p.m.



I just love old clothes, you guys probably know this already and usually you find beauty in the pieces that most people don’t, like this dress, is a dress that my mother wears to stay at home, is her lazy outfit, but I totally look at it as a beautiful and feminine piece to wear out.


And a happy story for every girl that loves fashion, I haven’t buy shoes for a long time, but on Saturday my mom totally make me buy this Franco Sarto beautiful shoes, and I was happy that she did, I love them.



Something that I do all the time is wearing my belts backwards I just think adds more character to the look, because we always embellish the front of the looks, but I just think the back is as important as the front.
 Have a fantastic week.


You Might Also Like

25 Inspiring words

  1. Beautiful dress, and I love the backwards belt! You're right about emphasizing all angles of the outfit (: I will keep that in mind for next time!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh, you such a sweet pie! Love that lacy white dress and brown accessories!
    xo

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i love that dress! it's so soft & feminine!! you look lovely, as always! have a great tuesday! xox

    ResponderBorrar
  4. amazing dress. i can't believe it's your mother's home dress... she should hand it down to you. it looks perfect on you.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I love this look! Why limit that dress to just an around-the-house dress? It's so beautiful! And those are the perfect summer heels!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. your mother's dress is just lovely--you wear it well:)

    sofia

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Love the bohemian romantic look!

    htt;//www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  8. superb cool vintage white dress, love it !!!

    ResponderBorrar
  9. the dress is totally lovely. Following you

    -jean

    ResponderBorrar
  10. OMGOSHHH!!!! Love your shoes!!!!!!!!! I want those in black!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  11. pretty! love the color, thanks for your comment. your blog is followed by me! would you like to follow me back? :)

    xx, Selvi
    http://selviorselfish.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  12. you look lovely! i adore the dress and its lace details! :)

    xx,
    cins

    ResponderBorrar
  13. I love that dress, your mum has amazing style :) Your hair is fantastic as well - adorable xoxo

    ResponderBorrar
  14. This is a very cute summery dress!!! Followin' ya!

    ResponderBorrar
  15. i love franco sarto and i love your blog!

    ResponderBorrar
  16. amazing dress!!i really adore your style!!

    ResponderBorrar
  17. I love your dress! So perfect for summer!

    ResponderBorrar
  18. You look beautiful, love these pictures :)

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  19. Such cute sandals! I always knot my belt which gets my classmates asking me why I never do them up like normal lol

    You look perfectly ready for summer :)

    Mulika (blog friend of Ramona)
    http://www.mycapaciousbottega.com

    ResponderBorrar
  20. Que que? Thats your mom's dress? So beautiful! And I love your English. Viva Mexico.

    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar