Last week i was digging into my mom closet as always and found this piece, and thought what a lovely skirt, light fabric, beautiful color, great pattern, so i felt for it, put it on and realized this is not a skirt this are pants, how great.
And yes i styled my bangs differently; every year i cut my bangs shorter this time of the year, love to change a little for colder days.
Something i can’t live without are sweets, so found this new place all crepes it was delicious, don't you just love desserts on a sunday or every single day.
Some days you just wan't to put something and be ready to go, and that's what happend yesterday since i was going in a bagpack hunt for my boyfriend, he is very picky on what he shops, so i was going to be walking a lot.
If I could only own one bag it would be these one, these was my mom’s school bag I discover it last year and can’t stop wearing it science.
This is one of my illustration, hope you like it.
I´m a true advertising campaign fan, I love the process that involves making an ad, how brands create a concept and then its place in a gorgeous image. One that I recently found it’s the new Louis Vuitton fall 2010, created by the creative director of this brand Marc Jacobs, as we all see this beautiful designs in the runway, you can’t see three beautiful 50’s looking ladies in an old Hollywood dressing room interpreted by the model Natalia Vodianova, model and singer Karen Elson and the woman that never gets old, icon and activist Christy Turlington in beautiful dresses, sleek ponytails, and natural looking make-up.
Hi so I’ve been tagged by the lovely cee from coco&vera to confess 7 fashion and style secrets, and I feel like I’m going to do a test and haven’t studied, here I go:
1. - I spend the first 6 months of the current year without buying a piece of clothing, I went to a rough time in my final semester at college, and I have to save all my money, so I spend one day organizing my closet to see what I have, cut, reused and transform, science I’m a fashion designer too, I know something about sewing, now it’s a different fashion story, I love to transform what I already have and push myself to not go out and buy.
2.- I always think my outfits with hours of anticipation, and picture them in my head, get all excited ,but when it’s time to dress , always end up wearing something completely different, anyway like my sister says I grave a piece and squeeze all the juice to make it look good in no time.
3. - I used to be a cheerleader and live in little shorts and tinny skirts, between training, events and competitions, and I just realized that I almost never wear anything that doesn’t touch the top of my knee (wow this is a revelation).
4.-I have a hard time finding shoes that fit me well and like with my skinny feet, either there to width or too small and most of the time I have to buy bigger shoes and stuffed them with cotton or use my mom’s also too big for me, so when I find ones that fit me, have to buy.
5. Altough I love colors, most of my clothes are neutrals, and that give me the chance to have fun with accessories, like scarves, belts and bracelets, even when I go shopping and found amazing color full pieces I always end buying something black, white, gray, blue.
6. I live in a port sun and beach it’s the thing to go, so naturally everybody wears tight clothes, short dresses, short shorts, but not me I dress as an old and classic lady as my friends say, they always tell me they picture me old, with a fur coat, pearls, a cat, and a martini in my hand.
7. - I never take out a silver ring with a turquoise stone that my grandmother past it to an aunt, and she past it to me, when I graduate high school, I feel weird when I’m not wearing it, even if it doesn’t go with my outfit it´s a must.
Finish, thanks cee this was fun to do, next step it’s going to tag this inspiring girls:
The colors i'm loving right now are plums and violets, perfect colors for this fall season.
I'm starting to put a deep plum lipstick, dark violets on my nails, and falling inlove for knit hats.
Mulberry Fall 2010 ad
Dont you love this ad it's fun, cute clothes, nice accessories and all in gorgeous colors.