Plums and Violets

2:37 p.m.



The colors i'm loving right now are plums and violets, perfect colors for this fall season.
I'm starting to put a deep plum lipstick, dark violets on my nails, and falling inlove for knit hats.

Mulberry Fall 2010 ad


Dont you love this ad it's fun, cute clothes, nice accessories and all in gorgeous colors.


You Might Also Like

4 Inspiring words

  1. ooh i'm so loving these colors too! aw thx so much girl for following. am now following you ;). adore your blog. & you're always so stylish <3.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh, plum really makes the season, doesn't it? I luv to wear it in autumn because it isn't so 'summer peppy' but yet not 'depressingly dark'. :)
    I love the first pictures, the paint tubes are a funny detail!

    Your blog really inspires me! You outfits, the pictures, the lay-out of the blog... I will definitely become a follower!(: Please check out my blog too? :)

    Hugs,
    Emmi

    http://kickin-blankets.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar