My not so secret love: Advertising campaigns

3:01 p.m.

 I´m a true advertising campaign fan, I love the process that involves making an ad, how brands create a concept and then its place in a gorgeous image. One that I recently found it’s the new Louis Vuitton fall 2010, created by the creative director of this brand Marc Jacobs, as we all see this beautiful designs in the runway, you can’t see three beautiful 50’s looking ladies in an old Hollywood dressing room interpreted by the model Natalia Vodianova, model and singer Karen Elson and the woman that never gets old, icon and activist Christy Turlington in beautiful dresses, sleek ponytails, and natural looking make-up.

You Might Also Like

5 Inspiring words

  1. godd this campaigns amazing! love the ladylike elegant feel xx
    http://shutterbug-z.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love advertising campaigns, too! love this post.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Wow they are beautiful! I can see why you love them, I like ads too :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I saw one of those ads in Teen Vouge. I was surprised how 50's the girls looked!

    By the way, thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ~ Katie

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I absolutely love these vintage-inspired ads... the retro dresses and hairstyles are so glamourous and beautiful :)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar